Monday, February 23, 2009

20(ish) things about me

So I am pretty bored, tired(got up at 5 this morning) and sore(played paintball for the first time and found muscles I never knew about:). But I thought I may as well try one of these "20 something truths" about me.

1. I care very deeply about my family. I know this sounds very stereotypical, but since I have very few friends my family is what truly grounds me and can tell me when I am being ridiculous or eccentric.

2. I love to read. I am usually always reading at least one book, if not more. Right now I am reading "An intro to Psychology". It has the info of a text book but is meant to be read by anyone at any time.

3. I sleep far to little for the amount of time I am active. I always seem to be staying up late when I have to be up early(like right now).

4. I am a dog musher. I have won one race and am currently preparing for my last Jr Iditarod.

5. I am going to be attending UAF after I take a gap year, my self-named "Year of Adventure".

6. In my aforementioned "Year of Adventure" I plan on taking a month or even two and traveling through Europe. As for the rest of my year, it will be an adventure yet to be decided.

7. I want to learn many languages in my lifetime. Ultimately I would like to be called a polyglot(speaks more than 6 languages fluently). So far I have English down pretty good, with French, German and Italian in my sights.

8. I am getting very tired as I write and more than likely won't get past number 13:)

9. My favorite pie is Pumpkin, although Lemon is a close second.

10. I have an iPod but it is really old and breaking. So I am trying to save enough and maybe get an iPhone. I will need to make some friends to call on it though, anyone want to give me their numbers?;)

11. I hate coffee but I enjoy earl gray tea instead. Slightly betraying my American heritage though, I enjoy creamer in with my tea and sugar.

12. I greatly enjoy video games and I am not ashamed to admit it. I particularly enjoy strategy and roleplay games.

13. And this is where I bid you all a fair night. As my last tidbit about me I offer this. I ended on 13 because it is my lucky number, I am just odd like that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment